No Data and Error not seen before

joshlowit1

Question

Hello,

I have an issue where on a VM where a collector is installed it is returning No Data for items such as System Uptime and CPU but returning data for Memory and Processes. When I do a Poll Now on the System Uptime it Times Out. If I do Poll Now on CPU I get NaN and this  message: "java.io.IOException: winproxy return status=0x00000261 errmsg=Process the request timeout" I tried to re-install the collector but still getting the same error. I also restarted the LogicMonitor Agent and Watchdog Services along with the WMI service. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot and resolve? Any help is much appreciated! Thank you.

4 answers to this question

Interesting. And it's checks for the collector itself? I would check the EventLog for crashes or other messages, along with the Collector log files. I would also check for any antivirus or security software that might be causing problems. Make sure that nothing it stopping PowerShell from running or killing it since the collector might use PowerShell for some wmi queries.

Can you query Uptime and CPU on the server directly using WBEMTEST or get-wmiobject?

• Like 1