ArubaOS ConfigSource

• LogicMonitor Staff

Locator ID: NWC2ZM

Required Properties: hasCategory("Aruba") && ssh.user && ssh.pass

Note: You may need to add an additional SysOID Map entry to capture some ArubaOS devices.

Categories: snmp,snmpTCPUDP,Aruba

OID: \.1\.3\.6\.1\.4\.1\.47196\.4\.1\.1    

513131446_ScreenShot2021-01-06at10_19_08AM.thumb.png.aa08b1407d7ece0c769dfbc074d267b2.png

1998534999_ScreenShot2021-01-06at10_17_32AM.png.ddeff7a0fa1ee378490fa94cd6b6abca.png

Thank you!  I have been asking for this via "proper" channels for some time with no results -- will try it out ASAP as I have an 8320 cluster waiting.

FWIW, I recommend using a standard property name alongside the ssh.user/ssh.pass (e.g., lmconfig.enabled) to allow disabling this premium feature at the group (client) level when it has not been subscribed to.  I know it is an uphill battle to get those all fixed, but I sure wish it could be done.  We still cannot use the new AD and DHCP modules due to lack of ability to disable LMConfig per client.

22 hours ago, mnagel said:

Thank you!  I have been asking for this via "proper" channels for some time with no results -- will try it out ASAP as I have an 8320 cluster waiting.

FWIW, I recommend using a standard property name alongside the ssh.user/ssh.pass (e.g., lmconfig.enabled) to allow disabling this premium feature at the group (client) level when it has not been subscribed to.  I know it is an uphill battle to get those all fixed, but I sure wish it could be done.  We still cannot use the new AD and DHCP modules due to lack of ability to disable LMConfig per client.

I guess not ASAP:

This LogicModule is currently undergoing security review. It will be available for import only after our engineers have validated the scripted elements.

I guess I will check back at some indeterminate date in the future :(.