Sign in to follow this  
Sam

Display Charts On RaspberryPI?

Question

Hello All

I recently went into an office in which they had a RaspberryPi set up showing all of their useful data on one screen. What I was wanting to know was whether I am able to export real-time monitoring graphs etc... to my RaspberryPI?

Any ideas on how I might do this?

Regards,

Sam

2 answers to this question

Hi Sam,rn rnCurrently we do not have any way of exporting a feed, but you can export your dashboard widgets for external viewing using iFrame html tagging.rnOtherwise, there may be options to display a the information you are interested in in a webpage by making use of our API.rn rnBest,rn rnJoseph Skup,rnLogicMonitor Support

Do you know what software they were using? Im not aware of any browser implementations on the RPI that would be fast enough to handle LogicMonitor.com.rnThere are probably a plethora of linux tools that you can use to graph your data - the question becomes: how do we get it out of LogicMonitor in realtime? You could use our API but we might be taking the first steps down a slippery slope with that approach.rnAnyone else have thoughts?