Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

PagerDuty Integration

Modify your outgoing webhooks so that you can either:

1. Customize the ALERTSTATUS so that different terms can be used for when an alert goes up and down.

2. Allow different webhooks to be used for triggering and resolving alerts.

This is really important to us as well. Logic Monitor is our primary monitoring tool but we have a large variety of other tools that we need to use as well and PagerDuty is the service we use to consolidate all of the alerting. More flexibility to use webhooks to resolve alerts or a more pure integration with PD is very important to us. I can help facilitate communication with PD if its needed.rn rnThanks!

Im from PagerDutys support team, so Id be happy to help get this moving. If anyone from LogicMonitor wants to get this moving please email me at ryan@pagerduty.com.

Any type of pager duty support would be great. Id like to replace my in-house website monitoring that currently alerts to Pager Duty in favor of Logic Monitors website monitoring, while still maintaining the alerts to Pager Duty

Edited by Mike Suding

+1, this is the single feature I am most interested in implementing right now - while we could just use generic email delivery to PagerDuty, API-level integration (a la Nagios) is really whats needed here.

Hello Ryan and Annie,
Any update on a simple webhook to notify PagerDuty of alerts?
Thanks.

Edited by Mike Suding

Creating an incident in PagerDuty works now, we will publish documentation soon and feel free to contact support if youd like more details. Closing a PagerDuty incident based on an alert clear has proven to be a little more challenging, but we expect to be able to do so later this summer.

We have a two directional integration in Beta. It enables incident creation in PagerDuty, as well as closing PagerDuty incidents based on alert clears. Let us or Support know if youre interested in giving it a try!