Question

Hi Team,

I used the below link to get graph data for the device (Single Instance) .

https://www.logicmonitor.com/support/rest-api-developers-guide/v1/data/get-graph-data/

Here I used the below Rest API 

/device/devices/{deviceID}/devicedatasources/{deviceDataSourceID}/instances/{instanceID}/graphs/{graphID}/data

Here I have provided all input parameters for this URI.

But I didn't get any data for it. I was getting only "No Data" for it . But that server acutally has data .

outPut:

 

"data" : [ "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data" ]
    }, {
      "colorName" : "green",
      "std" : "NaN",
      "min" : "NaN",
      "max" : "NaN",
      "avg" : "NaN",
      "visible" : true,
      "color" : "89A54E",
      "legend" : "Out Unicast",
      "type" : "Line",
      "useYMax" : false,
      "description" : "",
      "label" : "OUTUNICAST",
      "decimal" : -1,
      "data" : [ "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data" ]
    }, {
      "colorName" : "purple",
      "std" : "NaN",
      "min" : "NaN",
      "max" : "NaN",
      "avg" : "NaN",
      "visible" : true,
      "color" : "80699B",
      "legend" : "In (b/m)cast",
      "type" : "Line",
      "useYMax" : false,
      "description" : "",
      "label" : "INNONUNI",
      "decimal" : -1,
      "data" : [ "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data" ]
    }, {
      "colorName" : "maroon",
      "std" : "NaN",
      "min" : "NaN",
      "max" : "NaN",
      "avg" : "NaN",
      "visible" : true,
      "color" : "800000",
      "legend" : "Out (b/m)cast",
      "type" : "Line",
      "useYMax" : false,
      "description" : "",
      "label" : "OUTNONUNI",
      "decimal" : -1,
      "data" : [ "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data", "No Data" ]
    } ],
    "missingLines" : [ ],
    "timestamps" : [ 1555975800000, 1555976078000, 1555976378000, 1555976678000, 1555976978000, 1555977278000, 1555977578000, 1555977878000, 1555978178000, 1555978478000, 1555978778000, 1555979078000, 1555979378000, 1555979678000 ],
    "scopes" : [ ],
    "instances" : [ ]
  }
}

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

@Soma Sekhar I think the issue here is the graph Id - in the API response you included, the graph legends do not match the legends in the image. So the graph Id in the request must not be the right one. You can make a GET request to 

/device/devices/{deviceID}/devicedatasources/{deviceDataSourceID}

To see all graph Ids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.