Joe Flowers

Better slack integration?

Question

Hey there, has anybody got a smarter slack integration than what is provided natively? Really looking for some better formatted JSON and perhaps the ability to ack/sdt alerts from within slack.

Edited by Joe Flowers

6 answers to this question

Hey Joe,

This is actually on our Integrations Road Map for 2019.  Look for a much richer integration later this year that will include actions like ACK/SDT and a chatbot to get information back from LogicMonitor.

~Forrest

1 hour ago, Forrest Evans - LM said:

Hey Joe,

This is actually on our Integrations Road Map for 2019.  Look for a much richer integration later this year that will include actions like ACK/SDT and a chatbot to get information back from LogicMonitor.

~Forrest

Sweet thanks!

Hey Forrest, do you have any updates on this?  This sounds like something I can use as well!  Thanks.

On 1/9/2020 at 2:35 PM, jyoo said:

Hey Forrest, do you have any updates on this?  This sounds like something I can use as well!  Thanks.

I jumped into LiveChat with support and learned that this has been pushed to FY20Q1 so we should be seeing something come out soon! 

• Upvote 1

I'm looking forward to this, as current integration only seems to be one-way. Do we have any details on the features? Posting in threads would clean up the chat a lot as well

• Upvote 1

On 3/5/2020 at 11:28 AM, Marc said:

I'm looking forward to this, as current integration only seems to be one-way. Do we have any details on the features? Posting in threads would clean up the chat a lot as well

Hi @Marc and @Joe Flowers please reach out to your CSMs on this topic-we have an update on this topic.

• Like 1