Hieu Phan

Bandwidth report on an interface (e.g. GB/month)

It would be nice if LogicMonitor can provide a customer Bandwidth report (monthly, weekly, etc) on a specific interface of a device (SVI, Physical, etc) and provide a nice graph of the actual bandwidth usage also (not average base on sample frequency).

As a Cloud provider, it will allow us to have a powerful tool to true up our customer's bandwidth usage.

Edited by Mike Suding

You can do this now in one of two ways:

1) you can run an Interface bandwidth report, which shows you all interfaces for the selected devices, in a nice presentation
2) or use the metric trends report, which can also be set to create graphs, and allows specification of individual interfaces, etc.

Do they meet your needs?

Edited by Mike Suding

Hi @Steve Francis,

On the same concept, while waiting for LogicMonitor to work on the report, I decided to go to the interface, export out the data into CSV and use it to compose report for our customers. However, I notice that when I export data for 1 month, I can only get a total of 250 data points, means, about one data point every 3 hours. That's not accurate when it comes down to bandwidth report. If there is a place where I can export the real total collected data points, that would be great.

Edited by Mike Suding