Hello LogicMonitor Community !

Andrey here from LM's Monitoring Engineer Team. To supplement the suite of scripted LogicModules provided in the LM Support Center, my colleagues and I have created a public GitHub repository with many more examples. 

Have a look at the LogicMonitor GitHub Repo, where you'll find various recipes for solving common monitoring script problems. Both Groovy and PowerShell examples are included

Feel free to comment below with requests and/or suggested improvements.

Happy scripting ! :D

Edited by Andrey Kitsen

Thanks Andrey.  This is good.  If you haven't already, suggest adding a reference to repo to the relevant documentation page(s).

• Upvote 1

Found the answer :)

Does the SNMP library support specifying a port?  We have a case where I need to monitor the host via SNMP (standard port 162), but the application (Squid Proxy) running on the host uses SNMP on a different port to expose metrics.

Edited by Mosh

@Mosh - The port option isn't documented for the "get" method, but you can throw a port argument in after the timeout argument and it should work like it does as documented for "walk".
https://www.logicmonitor.com/support/terminology-syntax/scripting-support/access-snmp-from-groovy/

Just putting this here in case someone else finds this and is curious.