Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'library'.
I just cannot bring myself to paste the same complex code into multiple LogicModule scripts, leaving little land mines scattered randomly. I was working today on a general template for using the API from within LogicModules using code I found scattered around different modules (we keep backups of everything, making it somewhat easy to search for those). Just a few things I noticed: * all the code is different * nothing I found so far accounts for API rate limiting * various inefficiencies exist in at least some of what I found The correct solution to all of this is to