George Bica

Members
  • Content Count

    26
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About George Bica

  • Rank
    Observer
  • Birthday April 1

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. The instances don't get discovered so I cannot run a manual poll.
  2. @Brandon I have an older version of this datasource, and it's working. Waiting on the new one to be approved to test. Solr Collection Status is for SOLR 6.6. I am testing this on one instance and it;s throwing an error when I test the script "Failed to execute the script - 2"
  3. waiting to hear back from LM security on approval so this can be installed.
  4. I just realized I am not following my own post. What is the error message?
  5. Updated version of the script. I think I will stop here # Usage via command line # # LogicMonitor-Add-SDTs.ps1 -maintenance_date "12/03/2018" -maintenance_time "01:00:00" -maintenance_length 30 -type "serviceGroupSDT" -id 14 # # Usage via CSV import: # $csv = Import-Csv file.csv # foreach ($line in $csv) { # LogicMonitor-Add-SDTs.ps1 -maintenance_date $line.date -maintenance_time $line.time -maintenance_length $line.length -type $line.type -id $line.id # } # # the CSV file needs to have the following header and content type # Date,Time,Length,Type,ID # Param( [P
  6. The working script <# account info #> $accessId = 'IDHERE' $accessKey = 'KEYHERE' $company = 'api' # stdTYpe (integer) # 1 - one time, 2 - Weekly SDT, 3 - Monthly SDT, 4 - Daily SDT # we have to use "one time" style values because LM has no concept of day of month $stdTYpe = 1 # type (string) # ServiceGroupSDT, DeviceGroupSDT, CollectorSDT $type = "DeviceGroupSDT" # deviceGroupId (string) # $deviceGroupId = 18 # dataSourceId (integer) # 0 = ALL $dataSourceId = 0 <# request details #> $httpVerb = 'POST' $resourcePath = '/sdt/sdts' # maintenance start $maintenancestart = "
  7. Trying to schedule a new SDT for January 1, 2018 1:00 AM to 1:30 AM for a device group, but getting a Status:1007 and a blank response. <# account info #> $accessId = 'SHj6Hub8e63FUwkc5' $accessKey = 'xz37=(][{qb6ANLp}5$-S9Hvn6HV292P' $company = 'api' # stdTYpe (integer) # 1 - one time, 2 - Weekly SDT, 3 - Monthly SDT, 4 - Daily SDT # we have to use "one time" style values because LM has no concept of day of month $stdTYpe = 1 # type (string) # ServiceGroupSDT, DeviceGroupSDT, CollectorSDT $type = "DeviceGroupSDT" # deviceGroupId (string) # $deviceGroupId = 18 # dataSourceId (in
  8. This does not apper to be valid, I am getting error on the code lookup